Monday, November 12, 2018

Fat Tire and Skinny Hooves

Fat tire & skinny hooves
My arms were sore from skiing yesterday, but the snow and sunshine beckoned, so I decided to go for my first bike ride on snow for this season. I wanted to try my new ski tracks app to track the Gooseberry Single track loop. I headed out on the bike path toward Lindenwood Park, went across the bridge to Minnesota and rode around the singletrack in Gooseberry Park. I felt kind of clumsy at first, but soon got the hang of biking on snow again. I still feel the handlebars on the Fat Boy are too wide, though. My app tells me I was out for 1 hour and 12 minutes, which seems right, but that I  covered only 2.9 miles. I'm pretty sure that distance is not accurate. It's a mile and a half just to Lindenwood. Hmmmmm. Whatever--it was great to be outside and get some exercise.
Fat Boy got tired and had to take a little rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment