Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Thursday, December 8--First ski of Winter 2016-2017

It was a very warm fall--I continued eating out of my garden until Thanksgiving, which was wonderful, but I wondered when we would ever get enough snow for skiing. Finally, on December 7th, the rain turned to snow, and we got a dusting of snow. The grass was still poking through, but I decided to get out my rock skis anyway and go for a little skijor with my dog. Another reason to get out early was that I wanted some footage for my video submission to Alt for Norge. I was pretty impressed that I was able to film myself with my iphone. The quality is not the greatest, but this gives a tiny glimpse into my first ski of the season. Noko was VERY happy to be out skijoring again, even though we only went for about 25 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment