Monday, April 6, 2015

30 Days of Biking update

I'm keeping up with the biking, but not the blogging, so here's a recap:
April 2nd--rode to and from work. Seeing the sun rise on the way in is just so much better from a bike than from in a car. I can feel the sun on my face. The ride home was chillier than the ride in. Cold front coming in. I tweeted about my ride home:
Bare branches, brown ground, 
Oil trains leaving North Dakota-- 
Season between winter and spring. 
Riding my bike home.


April 3rd--no work today, so I just took Enrico's bike to the bikeshop for a tune-up.
April 4th--rode on the bike path with Enrico and Noko. I got to see, for the first time, how Enrico exercises Noko on the bike. I'm too scared to do it myself, but they have a good routine going. Noko ran further because I was with them. Here are a couple of photos from our outing.

April 5th--Easter. I stayed home and cooked and ate all day. I SHOULD have gone for a bike ride, but didn't. 
April 6th--Biked to work this morning. It is a holiday in Fargo--very little traffic. On campus, there was a wild turkey strutting around. Wish I had remembered to bring my phone so I could snap a photo. I rode home on University. Chilly. Love riding my MB-0, but I need to ride a bike with racks so I can carry more stuff. Enrico wanted me to grocery shop on the way home, but my backpack was already stuffed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment